What Drives The Cost of
Insurance companies consider many factors to determine
the price of your policy including:
- The square footage of the house and any additional structures.
- Building costs in your area.
- The construction type of your home, materials and features.
- Level of property crime in your neighborhood.
- The likelihood of damage from natural disasters associated
with your area such as wildfires, windstorms and sever winter
- Your loss history (past claims).
- The proximity of your home to a fire hydrant (or other source
of water) and the Fire Protection Class to your community.
The lower the Protection Class, the better your fire protection
is assumed to be.
- The condition of your home's plumbing, heating and electrical